Monday, May 22, 2017

Charles Lubbat

As a small business consultant and digital marketer, Charles Lubbat has consistently demonstrated an unparalleled passion for his profession, particularly when he is able to help work with startup entrepreneurs. Mr. Lubbat, a law school graduate who lives and works in Houston, Texas, offers comprehensive consulting services that include web design, graphic design, branding, and digital marketing, just to name a few. With a professional emphasis on creativity, discipline, and skill, Mr. Lubbat brings over seven years of experience to his work as a consultant and recognizes the importance of delivering highly individualized and consistently exceptional services for each and every one of his clients.

Over the past seven years, Mr. Lubbat has earned an outstanding reputation as a consultant specializing in digital marketing and front-end development. As part of his consulting services, Mr. Lubbat works closely with his clients to create brand-consistent digital marketing strategies and social media campaigns while also creating novel brand-building opportunities capable of generating the substantial growth so necessary for a fledging enterprise still searching for its voice.

Mr. Lubbat boasts an impressive work ethic and is always eager to accept any opportunity to learn something new. As a product of these qualities, Mr. Lubbat is able to offer comprehensive and diverse consulting services and is always open to accepting — and ultimately conquering — whatever challenges might arise during the course of his work with a client. Although Mr. Lubbat’s professional endeavors keep him very busy, he likes to make the most of his free time by spending it with his wife and children.

1. What was your best/favorite subject in school?

History and civics were my favorite subjects in school, and it was the latter subject that initially piqued my interest in pursuing a law degree.

Why did you first get into the industry you currently work in?

I’m truly passionate about digital marketing, so I decided to pursue an opportunity to do consulting work with a focus on startups.

How have your earlier jobs prepared you for what you do now?

My early career experiences highlighted the importance of deciding on a career path that was based solely on something that I have a passion for and that I derive enjoyment from.

How do you keep yourself motivated?

Because I love my work so much, I always feel an intrinsic sense of motivation. I love to see the businesses I work with succeed.

What kind of business ideas excite you most?

I get excited by ideas that are original and that no one else has tried before. Ideas that make peoples lives easier.

Have you ever tried any unorthodox techniques to attract attention to your business?

Yes, I have, sometimes you have to think outside the box.

What personal achievement are you most proud of?

I’m most proud of the fact that I have been able met assist others in their journey as entrepreneurs.

What wisdom you would have liked to share with yourself when you first started out?

I’d remind myself that how you choose to look at a challenge always plays a significant role in determining the outcome. Over the years I’ve learned to welcome each and every challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow.

Social Links:
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment