Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Saleh Stevens

Saleh Stevens is an expert in new technologies who has recently been focusing his investment strategy on the cryptocurrency markets and the development of a Blockchain technology he believes is about to revolutionize the digital business world. When not investing and exploring the markets, Saleh Stevens is interested in traveling which he enjoys combining with his investment opportunities as he travels the world seeking out new cultures and business opportunities.

 

 

What was your best/favorite subject in school?

As you can probably guess, I loved the opportunities offered to me in the sciences and math which have led to my interest in the cryptocurrency markets and technology as a whole. As a student, I loved all kinds of math and economics classes which I couldn’t get enough of but I also developed a love of literature through English classes that gave me my first desire to explore the world and see all the amazing places I had read about.

 

What was your first job?

My first job was over a summer while I was in college in the office of a collection agency which I hated but it gave me a good insight into finance and the world of credit. One thing that draws me to the cryptocurrency markets is the fact there is little to no credit involved in the mining of coins and provides developing nations with the chance to make an impact in a major financial market without the problem of loans and credit which have blighted the developing world for much of the 20th-century into the current century.

 

Where and how did you first get into the industry you currently work in?

I got my start in the investment industry as an intern at a major financial institution which got me my start in the investment industry but my interest in cryptocurrencies has been of my own making. I enjoy every aspect of technology and found myself reading more and more about cryptocurrencies after the first paper on Bitcoin was released in 2008. Since then I basically explored the markets and found my own way in a new era of financial trading and investing we all had to evolve into together.

 

How have those jobs prepared you for what you do now?

Over the course of the last decade, the markets for cryptocurrencies have been evolving and the markets are becoming a lot more standardized as governments from Russia to Belgium begin to make attempts to standardize the trading platforms. I think understanding the traditional markets helped me in not getting too personally attached to my own cryptocurrency investments despite the love I have for the markets.

 

Describe the best day of work you’ve ever had.

I think it was sometime in December 2017 when I woke up early in the morning and completed my daily workout. I try not to look at my phone or laptop until I’ve been to the gym so I don’t get bogged down in work. My Bitcoin investments had reached five figures in value per coin and a business deal in Asia which would take me to a new region was confirmed. That was a great day!

 

How do you keep yourself motivated?

To be honest, I love cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain so much I feel every day I work in this industry is a blessing. When I’m lacking motivation I look at the work of others who inspire me such as Sir Richard Branson, the Virgin group boss and listen to his advice. My favorite quote from him is, “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure how to do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.”

 

What kind of business ideas excite you most?

I’m a technology geek so anything where a new form of application is found to complete an existing task always inspires me. At the moment I’m excited by the possibilities on offer from Blockchain technology which I believe will change the way we do business in the future.

 

Have you ever tried any unorthodox techniques to attract attention to your business?

I don’t think anything about the launch of cryptocurrency or my business has ever been completely orthodox but I have always looked to social media for most of my marketing and have been served well by this approach.

 

What personal achievement are you most proud of?

It may sound a little silly but I think I’m currently proud I kept the faith in Bitcoin and myself in terms of cryptocurrency trading. There were times when I felt like I should sell for a low price but I kept faith in the possibilities of digital currencies and hopefully, I’ll be rewarded handsomely in the future.

 

What wisdom you would have liked to share with yourself when you first started out?

I’ve grown so much over the last decade or so that it’s difficult to even imagine what I did and didn’t know when I was younger. When I first started to become interested in cryptocurrency trading and Blockchain technology I remember having lots of moments of fear about whether I was doing the right thing by investing so much time, effort, and money into what was an experiment at the time. I’d tell my younger self to trust my gut when it comes to my career and investment strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment