Thursday, April 13, 2017

Keith Bansemer – VP of Marketing at My Patriot Supply

Keith Bansemer is a marketing, ecommerce and digital strategy expert who currently serves as the VP of Marketing at My Patriot Supply. As a member of the My Patriot Supply team, he is an advocate for greater self-reliance as a path for personal independence. Mr. Bansemer comes to My Patriot Supply with almost two decades of Marketing leadership.

Prior to his marketing career, Mr. Bansemer spent eleven years in radio broadcast as a program director, operations manager, talk show host and managed promotions.

Mr. Bansemer leads his team in offering a full-service marketing experience. He directs the digital, print, TV/radio and direct mail marketing strategies and eCommerce executions for Internet for My Patriot Supply, a Retailer Top 500 company. As an integral part of the company of survival products and emergency supplies ranging from water purification systems to heirloom seeds, Mr. Bansemer is dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of Americans all over the country.

 

1.What was your best/favorite subject in school?

History was my favorite subject in school. Maybe that was destiny since my mom was a history teacher. It still baffles me that people don’t see the repeating historical patterns that are so useful in preparing for the future.

 

2. What was your first job?

As a teenager working odd jobs for very little pay doing everything from being a paperboy to repairing windows and screens. I’ve always believed in working hard to not be reliant on others.

 

3. Where and how did you first get into the industry you currently work in?

I graduated from Northern Illinois University with a B.S. in Communications, specializing in radio, television and film. From there, I spent eleven years working in radio broadcasting. From there, I began my marketing career.

 

4. How have those jobs prepared you for what you do now?

My personal philosophy of self-reliance, a philosophy that My Patriot Supply exemplifies, has helped me prepare for any challenging situation. There are certainly numerous challenges, but ultimately it is up to me to come up with effective solutions for dealing with any challenges facing the company.

 

5. How do you keep yourself motivated?

Even though a lot of people have realized the importance of emergency preparedness and self-reliance, the majority of Americans remain almost blissfully unaware of the challenges they will face if they do not properly prepare themselves for a sudden cataclysm. Look at the news. It’s all about to happen. It is My Patriot Supply’s goal to educate these people and prevent them from the harm caused by nothing more than a failure of simple preparation and it’s my job to help achieve that goal.

 

6. What kind of business ideas excite you most?

Business should solve the real problems that exist in a society; too many business ideas involve offering a solution to a problem the business needlessly creates while seeking to profit.

 

7. What wisdom you would have liked to share with yourself when you first started out?

Any wisdom I’ve gained is the result of experience, and it is my belief that the wisdom actively learned through experience is far more valuable than the wisdom imparted by others. This is not to say that the wisdom offered by others lacks value — there is great value in any source of wisdom — but, in my mind, personal experience will always be the most effective educational tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment